“Too bad it's no longer there”

La Macelleria - The Butcher Shop
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Arizona
“Too bad it's no longer there”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This location has closed. Rumor has it the owner went back to Italy. Too bad as it was a good eat. It has closed. It has closed. It has closed. Silly thing requires 100 character min so I have to repeat

Visited June 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Can not wait to go back!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My husband and i found La Macelleria on the last night of our holiday and i am so glad that we did. Food AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Its an Italian steakhouse that sells its meat by weight. The portions are on the large side so wear something loose fitting haha. I have photographs that i will upload soon.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This restaraunt was not busy at all when we went. We had about 5 waiters checking on us (party of 6) frequently. The food was excellent and we got a free round of Jose Cuervo shots after our meal.

• Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“great location and ambience”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had the fettuccine alfredo and had them add chicken. it was too salty for my tastes and could not finish it. the focaccia bread ended up being my meal:-) I did return a couple days later for their tiramisu and it appeared to be a concoction of whipped cream, vanilla wafers and cinnamon and didn't really care for it. it looked great when it was served. the service was excellent both times. I would be willing to try something else on my next visit.

• Visited July 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Service Off Pace...”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Had high hopes for this place. Went for a special occasion. The A/C in the climate controlled room was not turned on until we walked in so it took the entire meal to catch up. The bread, wine and starters were amazing but our main courses were a little off, either by temperature or forgotten items. Was never asked about desert and took forever to get the check. Beautiful room and a great concept, just needs a little more polish.

• Visited July 2013