“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

This is a great meat restaurant. not the average around the 5th but a very very good meat specialty restaurant.
they have a great selection of wines also.
The meat came exaclty as i ask for. and the service is great.
Come and try it. it wont dissapoint you.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We ate here last night and as we are both restaurant managers back in the uk we can be quite hard to please, sort of comes with the territory. This place did not disappoint, the staff were great, the lady on the door was so friendly and our server pedro was excellent, had a clear knowledge of the food that he was serving and have some great recommendations. The ribeye steak was one of the best that I've had as was the creme brûlée. All in all a fantastic evening. I would highly reccomend it!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at this restaurant twice while in Playa del Carmen. The food and service was so great and attentive the first time we had dinner there that we returned a second time, and we were not disappointed.

Again, the service was exceptional and the food was delicious.

In addition, I mentioned to the waiter, in Spanish (so my husband would not understand), that it was my husband's birthday, and after we were all done with our dinner, he surprised my husband with a small cake, while the DJ played Happy Birthday in Spanish. That was a very nice touch, and greatly appreciated!

I would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Tried their hamburger tonight. It was awesome, possibly one of the best I've had anywhere, let alone Playa. Some might think it steep at $150MN but don't let the price scare you. It comes fully loaded with ketchup, ground mustard and a jalapeno sauce on the side if you want to dress it up some more. It is served with 8 large wedgies fries lightly battered and spiced. This is not a hands on burger. It is served on a very hot iron platter that keeps everything warm through the whole meal. Once you get past that, get the steak knife they provide you and dig in. I'm not sure of the weight of the patty but the beef is top grade Kobe beef. A bit of overkill with the build up. They give you a plate of freshly made potato chips covered with grated parmesan along with a basket of focachia bread with the incumbent olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I think I had a couple of the potato chips.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We are always looking and finding new surprises here in Playa del Carmen. There is a constantly changing restaurant scene with great local and international choices. The is a stand out and will likely be around a long time. Great atmosphere and service. The meat is as fine as you will find.