“Great deals, great service!”

Quality Tours Riviera Maya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I was looking to book both xcaret and xel-ha for my family of 6. Adolfo was not only more than happy to book them for us but also gave us a great discount due to the larger group. I loved that he personally waited for us in the morning before out first trip to make sure that we got on the right tour bus. Great person to deal with and being the family man that he is, is very understanding of traveling with a little one as I was.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My wife and I were visiting PdC and happen to pass by Quality Tours, definitely Adolfo made our life easier with all the explanations of where to go and what was the best balance between quality and price. We did really liked his honest advise, and his complete knowledge of the different options that la Riviera Maya could offer. He organised our trip to Chichen Itza and we were more than happy with it...was really amazing and unforgetable. We would love to go back to PdC and we will for sure arrange every detail with Adolfo......as I said in the title,...he is the best...

Victor and Brixida (from Switzerland)

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my wife arrived in PDC and we're not met by our accommodation hosts to check us in. Adolfo who knew of the owners called them on our behalf and allowed us use of his wi fi to check our emails. He didn't ask for anything or try to sell us anything. 5th avenue is packed with tour company's who are all annoying and in your face. We booked through quality tours - tickets to xplor and had a great day. Adolfo is very kind as stated in the other reviews. He is also a wealth of info regarding food / laundry etc. book through this company - you won't regret.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Very helpful and good to explain the pro/ cons on eatch priceclass of the different tours
We had a minor problem with our tour but Alphonso fixed it in a very honest way
We would gladly come back next time we visit Mexico
// Tobbe and Eva

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Adolfo the owner of this tour agency is an amazing man...My family went to book the tour Xplor early in the morning on our last day in Playa and when he ran my wifes my visa it came up declined...The day before I lost my card and asked the bank to cancel it until our return home.
Unfortunately the bank accidentally cancelled my wifes also...we would have had to wait until the bank opened in 3 hours to have her card reinstated, instead Adolfo purchased the 4 tickets and told us we could pay him later.
That was the kindest, trusting, most generous thing some has done for me.
Anyway, my wifes card was reinstated and our day was fantastic thanks to Adolfo!!! : )