Review of El Tapas & Company

El Tapas & Company
Ranked #19 of 1,258 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

The best food in Mexico I've ever taste, the service was excellent Jose Luis the waiter was very funny and kind. The manager surprise my wife and I, with a wine bottle cuz I told him about we were celebrating our anniversary. Definitely I recommend this restaurant in playa del Carmen.

Visited July 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Food and Friends! Life is GOOD!!!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Playa Del Carmen . XAVI et al. are so friendly and welcoming. The food is excellent, the waitstaff is attentive, and the atmosphere is cheerful. I have enjoyed the food and always meeting new people . I highly recommend it !

• Visited July 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. I would highly recommend this restaurant to any one who wants to experience have a great time with family and friends while enjoying an incredible meal and delicious wines and sangria.

• Visited July 2013
Madrid, Spain
“Best Hamburguer in Playa del Carmen.”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I loved it there. I had the best Hamburguer in Playa del Carmen. The spanish tortilla was superb, very good service and very nice staff.

• Visited March 2013
Tarragona
“Friendly people great food!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were recently on holiday in "Playa del Carmen" and came along "EL TAPAS". Highly recommendable. Staff very friendly and excellent food. We had a variety of tapas, croquettes, Spanish omelette, paella and some others I cannot remember the name of, obviously sangría to wash it all down with. Loved every single tapa. Some of my English friends had a go at speaking Spanish to the ownwers, and it was a great laugh. Very friendly people indeed. So, if you're ever visiting Playa del Carmen, don't miss going to "El Tapas", you will not be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013