“Blow your mind flavor”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

Try the hibiscus sorbet. The flavor explodes in your mouth. I paired it with a rose petals ice cream that had raisins and white chocolate and nuts. Very creamy. If you like creative flavors this is the place for you.

Reviewed November 20, 2016

I had one of these growing up and it's still just as good as I remember it. Nummies! The rose petals is my favorite flavor.

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

Enticed in the by the sign claiming 'best 25 in the world' I was very disappointed. The flavour selection was quite bizarre and the staff extremely unhelpful in letting me know what was what, rushing me despite me being the only customer in there and being fairly unfriendly. In the end the ice cream was ok, certainly not the best in town and the choconut flavour tasted very artificial. Better going to the gelato place round the corner.

Reviewed August 26, 2016

If you have want ice cream flavor of:Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla, or what European Galato flavors, do not go as this place does not cater to your palate.

A must go if you want to experience ices and NOT ice cream in exotic Mexican flavors of fruit and recipes that you never heard of. There are about at least 30 flavors on the day of my visit. 70% of the flavor that I have never heard of and I am a foodie. Mostly ices so probably good if you are lactose free. There are a few flavors that are blended with yogurt. Ask about the flavor and try and the girl behind the counter was very helpful in explaining the flavors and local fruits that I have never heard of. Price was much better than 5th Ave ice cream shops. The clientele is more local also.

1  Thank Zhuo Z
Reviewed August 4, 2016

I wanted to come check out this place, because I had been to the one in TIjuana, but this one is a lot smaller.