“Willing to do anything to share their passion for diving with you”
Review of Dive Life

Dive Life
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dive Life is a family of boutique dive centers scattered around Mexico that focus on small groups of friends or family and emphasize giving a personalized service. With more than 15 years in the industry focusing on this, we have the professionalism and knowledge to truly create amazingly enriching diving experiences. Dive Life’s belief is that every dive should be a new adventure, and we love sharing with our divers the unique and amazing underwater world that Mexico offers.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

DiveLife in Playa has to be the best dive shop in the Mayan Riviera. They took me in on short notice when another dive shop cancelled my reservation (bad ocean conditions) and instead took me to a cenote (local limestone sink-hole – a one-of-a-kind experience) for my referral dives 1 and 2 – in the dive master’s wife’s car, for one-on-one instruction. For dives 3 and 4, another dive master took me on a boat dive the next day, even though he was supposed to join another group in Cozumel – again, one-on-one instruction. One of only a few 5-star dive shops in town, these guys price themselves to be ultra-competitive. There’s no red carpet here, just a group of well-traveled dive enthusiasts who will stop at nothing to make sure you love their passion too. If you don’t want a free latte, but you do want an exceptional dive experience with uber qualified, passionate professionals, look no further than DiveLife. 6 Stars.

1  Thank Keith B

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Just got back from a week in PDC, where we turned a vacation into a diving vacation. Originally had planned on just doing 5 dives to complete our AOW certification, however we enjoyed diving with Francisco and Carlos so much that we added an extra day and did two more dives. We did 3 cenote dives, which was a lot of fun since we had not done those before, and 4 ocean dives.

Francisco made it so easy to complete our certification, any questions we had, he made sure to answer them, even questions unrelated to diving (they can suggest food options that save you money!). It was honestly a breeze, so much that I wish I could have done my rescue certification while there, but just did not have the time.

Also as a side note, I did quite a bit of research on all the dive shops in PDC area, I emailed all of them that are listed on the PADI site, and I can also tell you, DiveLife is the best priced dive shop in the area.

I can say without a doubt that when we return to Mexico, we will make sure to find one of his current shops and go for a dive or two!

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed April 11, 2014

What a great experience! Fransisco was so helpful and accommodating when booking the dive, he helped us pick the perfect location. Carlos was our dive instructor and he did an amazing job, he was thorough and informative and that really made us feel at ease in the ocean. Thank you guys! We will be back!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I did my first discovery diving in the sea with Fransisco... He was great, explained well everything before going into the sea... always watching after me... on top of that the whole crew was so nice giving us tips where to go etc... They teach diving because it's their passion not for the money.
the shop is also well located :)

DiveLifeMx, General Manager at Dive Life, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2015

Hello Stephanie,
Thank you very much for your review!! hope to see you soon again and now with your Scuba certification!!
Fran

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed in Cozumel, but ran into bad weather so we decided to ferry over and go cenote diving. and came over and dove with Fran and Ruben. They were both fantastic as we went down to Dos Ojos and dove The Pit, The Bat Cave and the Barbie Loop. Ruben helped my wife thru a panicky point as she didn't like the whole cavern thing. I would highly recommend using DiveLife and their first class instructors and guides.

DiveLifeMx, Gerente at Dive Life, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Hi Erick,
Thank you very much for your recommendations, hope to see you son again and to dive with you at La Paz!!
See you.