“The best restaurant in playa del Carmen I love it!!!!”
Review of Tacamaron - CLOSED

Tacamaron
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I been here many times and the food is always fresh and delicious, the best service and the beer always cold, for my opinion I recommend this place 100% I hope you like it!!!

1  Thank Arturoaa24

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We went here yesterday and had a lovelly surprise!! Really nice shrimp tacos with a very friendly place and a very nuce staff!! For a snack is a very good place and cheaper than the 5th av rest.

1  Thank Gabi_jacob
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We don't know why people have been giving such high reviews to this place which we have found to be relatively pricey for being in Mexico. The fish soup was small and nto teeming with fish; the guacamole was good and the tortillas of good quality. However, the $20 we ended up paying were way too many as compared to the quality of food that we ate.

2  Thank aldopata
Reviewed December 28, 2013

My husband and I went here for a cassual dinner. We had ceviche, shrimp tacos, shrimp and octopus tostadas and beer. It was really cheap but the best of all is that the food is fresh and very tasty!!! I would go back for sure in my next trip to Playa del Carmen!!!

2  Thank Jeanny P
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The food is cheap and looks like a cafe but don't be put off. The food is excellent and is freshly cooked and cooked so well (the octopus was so soft and tender, perfectly cooked). Highly highly recommended for a snack with drinks or a full evening meal.

2  Thank Weece