“Great food, fresh, completely vegetarian, good coffee too!”
Review of BIO-Natural

BIO-Natural
Ranked #105 of 1,393 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Organic, vegan and natural restaurant and store in Playa del Carmen, Find BIO-Natural at its new location on 10 street between Constituyentes. You can find healthy food, prepared with organic products and superfoods, you have lots of vegan and vegetarian options (all the menu)You can come for breakfast and lunch from 9am to 9:30 pm. Some thing that you can find here is a delicious hummus with pita bread, super salad with hemp, pasta of spirulina, Chilaquiles, Eggs Benedict and vegan breakfast. Find the same organic and vegan ingredients for cooking yourself at the store! Is only option like this in Playa, be healthy on your visit in the Caribe with BIO-Natural!!
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I ate a couple of meals here during my recent stay in Playa del Carmen. The chef is Israeli who has lived in Argentina for years. Not surprisingly, I had the best hummus I have had in a while. The pita bread was also just perfect. I had the Falafel pita and it was just heavenly. This restaurant is completely vegetarian and they are vegan friendly.

I had coffee after my meal which was also excellent. I had initially planned on taking a trip to Cozumel that afternoon. But after the meal, I decided to go back to my hotel and take a nap. Haha. It was that great! I would definitely go back and eat meals there when I return to PDC. <3

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I really loved this place. I had to try it since my husband and I are vegan and were really tired of eating pasta at the resort. Great healthy food, and amazing smoothies! They even have a small store, where you can buy bread, grains, soy milk..etc

The good:

-very reasonable prices, sandwiches are about 65 pesos, soup of the day is 35 pesos
-away from the crowd from 5th avenue, very quiet and peaceful area
-lots of vegan options (at least 6-7)

The bad:

-very limited space, only three tables are available to dine

Meybell G, Gerente at BIO-Natural, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Hi dear customer

We moved to bigger place

and we are at 26 street between 5th and 10 av

we hope you like our new place next time when you come to Playa del Carmen

Best regards..

P.D. Sorry for my poor english

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This place is just great for a healthy meal. I love going here for lunch, everything tastes fresh and clean. The staff is super friendly too. AND they open Mondays. Couldn't be better.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

There is a store and a small restaurant packed into this tiny little place, in the upcoming/growing area of Playa del Paradise (Carmen). The food is so authentic, varied and DELICIOUS. They offer quite a few vegan dishes which made it my favorite place to eat. The vegan cheese is at least as good as dairy cheese, probably better. The chefs are accommodating, and the service (particulary Raul) is terrific.

Prices are reasonable for the quality of the food.

You can purchase herbs and all sorts of health items here.

Would not accommodate a large group or even one loud family...it is just too small. I hope they expand.

Meybell G, Manager at BIO-Natural, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Thank you for your comment, We are working to make more organic and delicious dishes for you! ..

Reviewed June 19, 2013

LOVE it! Inventive chef with yummy specials daily. Chlorofil mint tea, delicious desserts - all healthy which makes you want to eat more. I came here 3 times a week - the people working here have great energy, super friendly and good internet too ;-) Also the best place to buy organic and health oriented foods; conveniently on the 5th Ave - & 40th street. Walk to the 'end' of the avenue & find new young business like this one.