“The Best in Playa!”

Life Extension Clinic
More attraction details
Owner description: Life Extension Clinic with international reputation is situated in the center of Playa del Carmen in the beautiful Riviera Maya. We are living the promise of providing our patients the latest treatments and products with the best service in a relaxing and magical environment like Playa Del Carmen. Life Extension Clinic revolves around the areas of beauty, anti-aging, health and wellness. Every day we work to improve our patients' quality of life, their strength and appearance in order to delay the natural aging process. The professional team at the Life Extension Clinic is well experienced with the best abilities to treat medically, therapeutically and cosmetically the needs of our patients. WELCOME!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Williamsville, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The Best in Playa!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I visit Dr. Gabriel everytime I'm in Playa. He is a true professional and does amazing things. On my last visit I had the BEST facial (2 hours) I've ever had followed by Dr. Gabo doing his magic. The office is very clean and beautiful. The entire staff is friendlly and goes above and beyond to make you comfortable. I hightly recommend. I travel all the time and around the world and this is one of my top spots for beauty. The prices are amazing. I can't wait for my next trip back to Playa and Life Extension.

Visited May 2014
7 Thank JennyPace
jobeoh, Public Relations Manager at Life Extension Clinic, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Jen,

Thank you for visiting Life Extension Clinic and our new doctor Gabriel Ayala and for taking time to share your experience.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed both the facials and the treatments with the doctor.
Thank you for recommending our clinic to other travelers here on Tripadvisor!

Playa del Carmen, Mexico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Will go back again”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I had appointment with Dr. Gabriel. I am happy with the results. Will be back. Also wanted to mention the office space is lovely and convenient location.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank RedSunTravel
Dear Red Sun Travel,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed both the treatments with Doctor Gabriel Ayala and our outstanding facilities!
Thank you for recommending our clinic to other travelers here on Tripadvisor!

Mexico City, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I love life extension playa del Carmen”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I went to life extension, I am so pleased with he result. I had an amazing experience, the clinic is beautiful, the staff are so welcoming and helpful, everything about it was perfect and the price is completely reasonable. I couldn't be happier:) they are so professional but yet so warm. If you have anything you would like to change, life extension is the place to go, you wont regret it.
Gracias Priscilla x

Visited April 2014
2 Thank salazar333
Dear Salazar 333,

Thank you for visiting Life Extension Clinic on your last visit to Playa del Carmen.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the results from the treatments you had with us.

Thank you for the very kind words about our staff. Furthermore, I am happy to see that you found our prices very reasonable.

Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Most amazing facial ever....!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I am a spa connoisseur if you will, lol, but seriously, the facial I got there was unbelievable... It was a bit long, but my skin looks amazing...Honestly I never thought I would run into a place like this in Playa... I can't wait to try the Vampire next...! The staff was really great and they made me feel like a VIP...

Visited April 2014
7 Thank Tracy Y
Dear Tracy,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience about our clinic!
We are very happy to get such nice words from a real SPA connoisseur, it certainly shows us that our staff is doing a good job! Thank you!

We are all looking forward to making you feel like a VIP again next time you are in Playa del Carmen!

Laguna Niguel, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Rufo the Magician”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was my second visit to Life Extension Clinique, and again, I was impressed. I had two treatments -

First, I had a steam, eucalyptus, defoliating, in a capsule treatment. (Hey, I'm not a spa guy so that description will have to suffice.) Anyway, the treatment was interesting, excellent, relaxing and enjoyable. I would do it again.

However, the highlight of my visit was the massage by Rufo. I have had many, many massages over the years, but nothing like this. I actually imagined that an artist was manipulating my body, almost like Leonardo Da Vinci painting a masterpiece. It was amazing. I suffer from extreme neck and upper back tightness. Rufo worked the area in a manner that I had never experienced previously. It was amazing.

Regardless of the cost, if there was a masseuse of Rufo's caliber in my neighborhood here in the States, I would be a regular customer.

Visited February 2013
5 Thank Dukesteer
Dear Dukesteer,

Thank you for returning to Life Extension Clinic again!
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed both your treatments!
The first treatment is called "VichiPro - Detox Therapy", if you are interested you can read more about that treatment on our website.

Great that you enjoyed your Osteopathy treatment with our therapist Rufo.
I will forward your nice words to him and the others in the clinic to spread the positive spirit!

Welcome back soon again Dukesteer!