“Blessed”

Anahata- Healing from the Heart
More attraction details
Owner description: Anahata - Holistic & Wellness Therapy Center is a gateway for people seeking holistic methods achieving good health, rejuvenation and deep relaxation. We provide our clients with alternative healing therapies that complement traditional medicine.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I met with Yvonne randomly, finding a promoting card on my way to a yoga class. And she was the one I needed. She helped me so deeply and genuinely facing some old issues rising again in my inner life. She welcomed me with such openness and abandon that it gave me all possibilities to let myself go, and flow with my emotions. Her Reiki practice soothed old wounds in my soul, and her Thaï Massage Technique, helped me with a sore back. She IS a healer. She's got the heart and the warmth. I was blessed to find her on my way. I wish you all this bliss to let her help you.

1  Thank maripel_0811

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I took this course in May 2013 at the very last minute. We had a small intimate class of 3 people. I love that Yvonne held the class for us even though it was small. It is very apparent that she loves what she does. She is a patient and kind teacher, always smiling. The atmosphere was really nice, large open room with a breeze flowing through. She brought fresh fruit each day for us and displayed it beautifully in the centre of the room. In terms of her technique and approach to Reiki, I appreciated that she was not rigid in the way she taught it. She was very open to the fact that there are a few ways of doing Reiki and none are right or wrong. We learned about Usui and the history of Reiki which was fascinating in and of itself. She had former students come in on the second day so we could practise Reiki on "real patients". It was good to work with people with whom we had no prior experience. They gave us valuable feedback on what they liked and what they thought could have been improved. The balance of theory on the first day and practical on the second day was a good way of teaching it. I felt refreshed rather than drained and overloaded with too much information from having long days. I would highly recommend Yvonne's course to anyone who has an interest in learning more. It was also very reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Yvonne is a truly gifted and compassionate woman. I was fortunate enough to meet her and, after doing a session with her, I decide to take my level one reiki certification with her. I highly recommend it. She makes her style of healing available to everyone through her openness and methodical nature. Her reiki treatment helped me manage my knee pain better and left me feeling refreshed and wanting to know more.
So, I took the course and it was great! I did it with two other students and we also got to meet some of Yvonne's former students who continue to practice and meet for reiki exchanges, which are organized and hosted by Yvonne.
I hope the reiki community here in Playa keeps growing, and with Yvonne and Anahata at the helm, I am sure it will!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have had wonderful healing sessions with Yvonne for my headaches. One should not suffer with headaches especially in paradise.

I was so impressed that I took the Level 1 & 2 Reiki myself with Anahata. Yvonne has a special talent and has mastered her own unique healing with Reiki combined with other ancient techniques. You will feel safe and secure. You are in good hands.

Relax and allow yourself to heal. Ahhhhhhhh.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Yvonne gently guided me to release the emotional pain that was causing me to experience severe pain in my upper back . With her profound mastery of Reiki combined with her deep understanding of the human energetic system, she was able to lift away the shields that had formed. I left the session feeling lighter and with an expanded heart. I am very greatful to have met her. She is a wonderfully gifted healer and an extraordinary soul. Her clinic room is professional, warm and nurturing and she made me feel very safe and supported from the moment I stepped into the door. My holiday got so much better after seeing her !