“AquaSafari Customizes Chitchen itza”
Review of AquaSafari Mexico

AquaSafari Mexico
More attraction details
Owner description: AquaSafari Mexico is a company dedicated to the most recommended water activities in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya, such as: cavern and cave diving snorkel in the cenotes and in the the ocean with turtles , also visits the archeological sites and the Mayan communities to approach to their customs and traditions. Our priority is to satisfied your expectations giving you a personalized service in small groups or completely private. Making your excursion an unforgettable experience!!
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We were a family of 10 and arranged a tour with AquaSafari to Chichen itza; the site was amazing! Cesar arranged for an excellent Chichen itza tour guide and was able to tailor the tour to meet all our needs. We were so pleased with both our guide and the driver; we felt safe & secure. Cesar handled all the details: bus to accommodate our group, admission to site, tour guide, lunch, drinks. We highly recommend AquaSafari, especially for requests out of the norm. We look forward to returning to Mexico and taking another tour with AquaSafari!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My friends and I had a wonderful snorkeling experience with AquaSafari Mexico on Nov. 1 in Akumal. We were picked up on time at our hotel in Playa del Carmen by Cesar and had a lovely drive to Akumal. On the way he promised that he would take us to the best possible area to swim with the sea turtles. And he did. We saw a lot of sea turtles along with stingrays, squid, and dozens of fish. My friend even saw an eel.

One of the best things about snorkeling with Cesar is that you feel safe with him and confident in his abilities. I am a terrible swimmer and I was a bit apprehensive. Cesar stayed with me the whole time I was in the water to make sure that I got the most out of the experience. Had it not been for him I would have missed out on a lot.

I can't put into words just how beautiful the sea life is in Akumal. The sea turtles were definitely my favorite.

Afterwards, Cesar brought us lunch on the beach - fresh fruit, baguettes, and drinks. Everything was so good and fresh.

If you are planning a trip to the Riviera Maya, I highly recommend AquaSafari Mexico for all your excursions. I will be using them again when I return in the spring.

2  Thank Angela B
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We found Aquasafari Mexico through Phantom Divers and definitely lucked out. Cesar was a great and very professional guide! My friend and I had never dove in anything other than the open ocean. Cesar took the time to make sure that we were comfortable in our buoyancy and also in the dark of the cenote. I wish we had had more time in Playa del Carmen - I definitely would have done more dives with Aquasafari Mexico.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were very fortunate to have had Cesar as a guide. From start to finish, Cesar was the consummate professional and our dive experience could not have been better. Our day began as Cesar picked us up at the resort right on time. The van was clean and the ride was quick. Cesar was clearly very knowledgeable of the local dives and provided clear explanations of both the biological and historical significance of the sights we were about to encounter. Like other reviewers, Cesar lent me his digital camera. Thank goodness! The cenote was beautiful, but all that beauty would be lost on my disposable camera. Cesar recommended that we dive Chac Mool and it was fantastic!

Lunch was included in the dive price, and we ate as Cesar packed up the equipment after the dive.

I recommend Cesar to all divers regardless of experience. His knowledge and attention will certainly not disappoint.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had a great experience diving in Dos Ojos last May with Cesar from www.aquasafarimexico.com. Cesar was very friendly and knowledgeable, not only about diving, cenotes and Dos Ojos, but also about the Maya culture. It was really fun! I really recommend Cesar for a guided tour to Dos Ojos.