“Excellent!”
Review of Kristine Spa

Kristine Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Health & Beauty. Since 2002. Excellent facilities and trained personnel.
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

went there three times in two weeks! twice for a massage and once for a mani/pedi deluxe. Great experience I would highly recommend!

Visited August 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Best Massage Ever!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Diana-Coral was a great massage therapist! She did a wonderful job and everyone was so nice at the shop :) Thanks so much and next time I am in Playa del Carmen I will be back!!

Katie Cincinnati , Oh

Visited July 2013
Holden, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best massage ever!!!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

If you are in the 5th Ave area or staying in a hotel in Playa car you have to stop here for a massage. I got two for 45 u.s. dollars!!!!!! Our hotel was charging double this amount and I stayed at another that was charging even more. The location is on your way into 5th ave. Diana did my massages and they were without a doubt the best I have had. She is very talented and uses a lot of deep tissue techniques and reiki. I have lots of shoulder issues and she really helped me a lot. Don't waste your money at other places this spa has a.c and beautiful rooms upstairs where the massages are done. Ask for Diana and tip well because you are getting a bargain. I know that I will be going right back there next year. They also do nails and pedicures. There are always a few women outside welcoming customers in. Go here..you will not regret it!

Visited July 2013
Westlake Village, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“It's slow season so they're running specials”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Got an excellent deep tissue massage from Judy. Also tried another place, Oasis, that was almost as good. Facilities really good at Kristine Spa...very professional. $39 for 50 minutes.

Address listed on TripAdvisor is correct but map is way off...it's at the beginning of Av 10, not around Calle 65th.

Visited May 2013
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“excellent service!!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I took the best massage of my life kristine spa.
With the therapist Yuridia
I recommend taking the deep tissue, is the place with the best price, the whole place is very clean and the staff is nice.

Visited February 2013