Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Cavern Dive Tajma Ha & Garden of Eden

Excellent adventure. I had done cavern dives in the past, but a friend was a newcomer. Johanna... read more

650chrisr
Herriman, Utah
Cave diving

Had a great sidemount cave course package with Hugo de la Llata. Teaching has a pedagogical... read more

jorma142

from $85.22
from $90.00
from $153.85
More Info
All reviews dive shop dive days super patient open water certification fun dives bull sharks dive master dos ojos cenote great company an amazing experience pablo instructor equipment scheduling cozumel diveshop eel
Selected filters
Review of: Try SCUBA Diving

Wife and I did two dives on Cozumel reef with Pablo from Blue Life. He is a very friendly Argentinian, and we enjoyed our conversations, and most importantly his professionalism on the dives. Blue Life team all very friendly. Cozumel reef is beautiful, wonderful dives. My only regret is we didn't have enough time to do other dives. Overall, I would gladly return to this dive shop in the future! Thanks to the Blue Life team!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 1 week ago

Integrity!!! Even when times are hard, like never before, Frank pulls through!!! I’ll pay double next trip!!!

Date of experience: March 2020
Holly M, Public Relations Manager at Blue Life Scuba Diving & Freediving, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks so much for your review. We look forward to diving with you in the future :-)

Review of: Try SCUBA Diving

I was down in Late February to do my Intro to Cave Diving course with Hugo. This was my second trip down to Blue Life, having done the Sidemount and Intro to Cavern course with Mauro in November.

I can't say enough about the professionalism of Mauro, Frank and Hugo, but the patience in which these extremely experienced experts work to develop proficient divers for operating in such high risk environments. They are confident, yet not arrogant, and genuinely warm and kind.

I'll be coming back down in May to complete my Full Cave Diving course. So being my third trip back with these guys should say all that needs to be said.

Communication with Frank and Hugo is clear and regular.

Prices may run a little more than some other sites, but I've taken five trips down to Cozumel and Playa over the years. Four different shops, but Frank and Hugo have all my business going forward.

Again, my highest recommendations and maybe I'll see you at the shop in May.....

Hey Shawn

Thanks so much for the review. I am so pleased that you had such an awesome experience with us and thanks for the recommendation. We look forward to seeing you soon! :-)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Review of: Try SCUBA Diving

I can't say enough about how amazing Bluelife was. From the very beginning it was easy to book, get a hold of Frank and communicate with Hugo to organize our booking and courses and have all our questions answered. We did cavern to full diver and everything was smooth and very well handled. Hugo has the patience of a saint and was able to teach us the skills and knowledge all while making it interesting and easy to understand. He was very knowledgeable, professional and safe.
Facilities are clean, well organized and rental gear was very well kept and would not hesitate to return to BlueLife to take more courses or fun dive.

Hey Kerriann

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad that you had such an amazing experience with us and we hope that you come back and dive with us again in the future! Congratulations on completing the cave diver package! :-)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Review of: Try SCUBA Diving

We visited Mexico in February 2020 and dove Cozumel with Blue Life. We had a great diving experience. The online booking was easy. Transportation to the island was smooth. Our guide was easy to get a long with and took very good care of us. Overall I would recommend diving with Blue Life.

Hey Kathleen

Thanks so much for the review. We are so glad that you had a great time diving with us. Thanks for the recommendation! We hope you come back and visit us in the future! :-)