“Excellent diving and customer service”
Review of Blue Life

Blue Life
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Life is a dive company offering personalized dive packages and courses in the Riviera Maya. We are a team of highly-trained and professional instructors committed to providing our guests with a unforgettable diving or snorkeling experience during their stay in the beautiful Riviera Maya. We have something for everyone, from those wanting to snorkel or discover scuba diving for the first time, to more challenging dive sites and courses for the seasoned diver looking for a new adventure. We dive the reefs of Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, and Akumal, as well as the Yucatan's famous cenotes. We offer the full spectrum of PADI and SDI Recreational courses, as well as TDI Cave, Technical & Trimix Dive training, scheduled to your convenience. At Blue Life, you set your own itinerary so you can enjoy your stay at a relaxed Caribbean pace. We look forward to diving with you!
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I planned a diving trip with BlueLife while in Playa del Carmen for my wedding. At first we thought we would take everyone that came down snorkeling. We ended up not doing this, but Karla from Blue life was AMAZING. She was extremely quick and thorough with emails and even offered to email each person in our wedding group for us. I think I may have emailed Karla more than my wedding coordinator. She was so great! In the end we still dove with BlueLife but with a smaller group at Dos Ojos cenote and also my husband and I dove in Cozumel. Both dives were great. Cave diving is decidedly not for me, but it was amazing and really unique. All the equipment and guides were top notch. We even had friends that wanted to dive with us last minute and BlueLife was very accommodating and even calling our friends in their hotel room to get everything together. It was a great experience with BlueLife. I would highly recommend them!

1  Thank ash2815
kperusquia, Manager at Blue Life, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

CONGRATULATION on your wedding Ashley! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We take all of our diver needs and expectations seriously, so we are glad to hear that all of your needs were met during your recent cenote and Cozumel dives with Blue Life. We want to wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life. Thank you for choosing us to be part of it. :)

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I'll start with communication and service. Outstanding all the way. Karla is absolutely first rate with this always on the ball with a quick and helpful reply. When you're trying to sort things out on a holiday at short notice this is massively important. I might also add that nothing was too much trouble. In our case this included finding us accommodation at a hefty discount, lending us laptops & iPads to complete PADI training, re-scheduling training at short notice and so on.

On the diving side Frank & Pete are both superb. Both vastly qualified and experienced for the PADI Open Water and the small amount of Cavern Diving I did. On their off time these guys go exploring and charting caves that have literally never been dived before so truly live and breathe it and it really showed when you were around them.

The caves/caverns/cenotes/xenotes themselves were a huge highlight for me. Literally mind expanding. Really didn't know what to expect but found them to be totally jaw dropping (The Pit, Dream Gate to name two). I might add that the last dive I did before diving here was Darwin's Arches out in Galapagos.

Finally Karla and Frank are a really lovely friendly couple and make a great team. There are some great dive operations around there but it is very clear to me why these guys are number 1.

1  Thank Jonathan R
Frank G, Owner at Blue Life, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2015

Hi Jonathan! I am glad you had such a great time with us. We cant wait to see you again!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Even though I was a first time diver, the team made me feel very safe and super excited. Thanks Pete for being patient with us! Pete is the awesome Brit instructor. He was very professional and knowledgeable. We saw several sea turtles, probably my favorite part of the experience. I'm definitely hooked and looking forward to my next dive when I get more vacation time. They also provided us with rides to and from our hotel :) I can definitely say that scuba diving was the highlight of my trip to Playa. And I would highly recommend this company.

-Noor D.

Hola Noor! We are so glad to hear that scuba diving with Blue Life and our guide Pete was the highlight of your trip to Playa. I will definitely let him know how grateful you are for his patience as an instructor. When you get free time for a vacation again we will happily take you diving and finish your course!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I had the pleasure of taking the TDI Advanced Nitrox and Stage Deco class from Frank. Over the 5 days of diving with him I learned so much and took away an incredible amount. Because the weather was bad offshore, and Frank being Cavern/Cave instructor we were able to do our dives in the cenotes. Really interesting. I would highly recommend Blue Life and will definitely use them when I visit Playa again. Thanks Frank.

1  Thank TTPaws
Frank G, Owner at Blue Life, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2015

I am glad you enjoyed the course. Hopefully we will get you technical cave diving soon!

Frank

Reviewed May 23, 2014

My husband and I did the open water certification through Blue Life Diving a few days ago. From the start, I knew this company was something special. I communicated with Karla via email to set things up and her responses were always prompt and professional. I did not experience this level of professionalism with other diving companies I had contacted.
Our diving instructor was Guillermo and he was great! He was very experienced and worked well with us. We did some ocean diving and some cenotes diving. I personally had trouble with the ocean dives (who knew I would get seasick?) and Frank arranged for an extra day of cenotes diving for me so I could complete the certification. Guillermo was also quite patient and understanding of my troubles and went out of his way to be helpful. Also, after hearing of my troubles, Frank called each day to see how things were going.
My husband definitely wants to continue his diver training and ultimately wants to do some cave diving. Hands down, we will be contacting Blue Life again.
Thank you Karla, Frank, and Guillermo for a great start to our underwater adventures!

1  Thank lrice422
Frank G, Owner at Blue Life, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2015

Hi! We are glad that you enjoyed diving with us. Please come back and visit soon!