“Book them now!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Life Diving

Blue Life Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Life is a dive company offering personalized dive packages and courses in the Riviera Maya. We are a team of highly-trained and professional instructors committed to providing our guests with a unforgettable diving or snorkeling experience during their stay in the beautiful Riviera Maya. We have something for everyone, from those wanting to snorkel or discover scuba diving for the first time, to more challenging dive sites and courses for the seasoned diver looking for a new adventure. We dive the reefs of Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, and Akumal, as well as the Yucatan's famous cenotes. We offer the full spectrum of PADI and SDI Recreational courses, as well as TDI Cave, Technical & Trimix Dive training, scheduled to your convenience. At Blue Life, you set your own itinerary so you can enjoy your stay at a relaxed Caribbean pace. We look forward to diving with you!
Lubbock, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Book them now!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

My husband and I did the open water certification through Blue Life Diving a few days ago. From the start, I knew this company was something special. I communicated with Karla via email to set things up and her responses were always prompt and professional. I did not experience this level of professionalism with other diving companies I had contacted.
Our diving instructor was Guillermo and he was great! He was very experienced and worked well with us. We did some ocean diving and some cenotes diving. I personally had trouble with the ocean dives (who knew I would get seasick?) and Frank arranged for an extra day of cenotes diving for me so I could complete the certification. Guillermo was also quite patient and understanding of my troubles and went out of his way to be helpful. Also, after hearing of my troubles, Frank called each day to see how things were going.
My husband definitely wants to continue his diver training and ultimately wants to do some cave diving. Hands down, we will be contacting Blue Life again.
Thank you Karla, Frank, and Guillermo for a great start to our underwater adventures!

1 Thank lrice422
Frank G, Owner at Blue Life Diving, responded to this review, October 16, 2015
Hi! We are glad that you enjoyed diving with us. Please come back and visit soon!

“Blue life has been my greatest experience”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

When I decided to be a certified I never expected that it would give me so much excitement, confidence and joy.

Visited April 2014
kperusquia, Manager at Blue Life Diving, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Maria, gracias por el review! We are glad to hear you enjoy diving as much as we do. You are a great student and an amazing diver. Keep enjoying this beautiful sport. Looking forward to continuing diving with you.
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very Knowledgeable & Professional”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The guides at Blue Live have amazing technical diving skills and are fun to spend surface time with, also. When I come back to the area, I look forward to using their services again. They're very friendly and professional.
Their pricing is comparable, but the quality of service they provide makes the value very high!

Hi Joe,

I am glad you had a great time during your dives with us. Can't wait to see you again!
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I got in touch with Frank via email, after describing my diving experience he tailored a 3 day cenote cavern diving package for me. These caverns are a diving experience like no other, each location was very different with their own exciting features.

I spent the three days diving with Pete, he is a fantastic instructor, very knowledgeable, skilled and great to chat to during the surface intervals. The groups on each day were small, meaning a personalised service and uncrowded dive sites.

Blue Life is a highly professional organisation and I would strongly recommend anyone to dive with them!

Frank G, Owner at Blue Life Diving, responded to this review, October 16, 2015
Hi Jarrad, I am glad you had a good time during your dives with Pete. Please come back to visit us soon!
Hamilton, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great Diving Company”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Fantastic diving expertise and great care taken for diving safety. Signed up through our activities desk, so you never know what you might expect. Best Day travel knows how to pick them. Thanks to Blue Life for going the extra effort to make sure I got out. First day we couldn't dive due to rough seas.

Frank G, Owner at Blue Life Diving, responded to this review, October 16, 2015
I am glad you had a good time on the dives. I cant wait to see you again!