Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Scuba course & Cenotes

We just finished 4 days of scuba diving with blue life in playa del carmen. It was a fantastic... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Phil D
via mobile
Best all around experience!

My experience with Blue Life started weeks before traveling to Playa Del Carmen. Andrea was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
k8cheney13
San Diego, California

All reviews cave diving dive master dos ojos dive shop santa rosa wall diving experience shallow dives open water certification dive group ocean dives great instructor beautiful reefs amazing diving skill level refresher course days diving bull sharks
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

When I decided to be a certified I never expected that it would give me so much excitement, confidence and joy.

kperusquia, Manager at Blue Life, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Maria, gracias por el review! We are glad to hear you enjoy diving as much as we do. You are a great student and an amazing diver. Keep enjoying this beautiful sport. Looking forward to continuing diving with you.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

The guides at Blue Live have amazing technical diving skills and are fun to spend surface time with, also. When I come back to the area, I look forward to using their services again. They're very friendly and professional.
Their pricing is comparable, but the quality of service they provide makes the value very high!

Hi Joe,

I am glad you had a great time during your dives with us. Can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I got in touch with Frank via email, after describing my diving experience he tailored a 3 day cenote cavern diving package for me. These caverns are a diving experience like no other, each location was very different with their own exciting features.

I spent the three days diving with Pete, he is a fantastic instructor, very knowledgeable, skilled and great to chat to during the surface intervals. The groups on each day were small, meaning a personalised service and uncrowded dive sites.

Blue Life is a highly professional organisation and I would strongly recommend anyone to dive with them!

Frank G, Owner at Blue Life, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2015

Hi Jarrad, I am glad you had a good time during your dives with Pete. Please come back to visit us soon!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Fantastic diving expertise and great care taken for diving safety. Signed up through our activities desk, so you never know what you might expect. Best Day travel knows how to pick them. Thanks to Blue Life for going the extra effort to make sure I got out. First day we couldn't dive due to rough seas.

Frank G, Owner at Blue Life, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2015

I am glad you had a good time on the dives. I cant wait to see you again!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

This is my second time diving with Blue Life. I was introduced to cenote diving in December 2013 through Pete at Blue Life; we spent a week diving caverns together and I was hooked.

I returned mid-april for Frank's Full Cave course.

I have been diving for 14 years and have been on swim teams in high school and college. I have always felt as relaxed in the water as on a beach. Frank changed all this--the first 8 days of the course were enormously frustrating, exhausting and made me feel like I didn't even know how to swim. The experience was humbling and very challenging, to say the least.

Cave diving is a serious activity and Frank didn't sugar coat his critiques and pushed me to perform to the best of my abilities. At the same time, Frank knew when to step back and throw in some jokes and fun times.

By day 8, with 2 days left in the course, everything started coming together. Navigation, laying line, and the many other technical demands of cave diving began to feel more natural and my confidence increased so that by our graduation I was ready to cave dive and handle a variety of situations underwater.

Frank's training is very tough and he is a straight-shooter when he needs to be and that is what I expect from a cave diving instructor. That being said, I couldn't imagine a better instructor to have and we had great time throughout the course as well as spending a few days cave diving afterwards.

I always felt safe with Frank and I had a great time hanging out with him and Karla. They even took me out for my birthday dinner!! The bonds you create with your fellow cave divers cannot be understated. I feel like Frank is a true friend and I can't wait to get back diving with him again!

I would highly recommend Frank, Karla, Pete and Blue Life. And yes, you will have an AMAZING life experience.

2  Thank Michael O
Frank G, Owner at Blue Life, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thanks for the great review Michael. Man did you come around!! It was great watching you grow. I still can't believe how good you were those last few days. Great job and keep up the amazing work! ~ Frank