“Memory I'll Never Forget”
Review of Blue Life

Blue Life
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba Diving in Playa del Carmen and Tulum. 5 Star Service Guaranteed. Reefs, Caverns, Cenotes, Cozumel, and Cave Diving and Courses. We are a team of highly-trained and professional instructors committed to providing our guests with a unforgettable diving or snorkeling experience during their stay. We recently won the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Award and promise to work hard to make sure you have an incredible time with outstanding service.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I contacted Blue Life Diving months ago before coming to Cancun Mexico for my vacation. Myself and my boyfriend were first time travelers to Mexico and wanted to try scuba diving. I was in contact with a employee who answered my questions in a professional and timely matter and even took the time to get to know what I was looking for while explaining the different types of diving atmospheres. I chose the Discover Diving experience because it was our first time ever diving. Pete was our guide and he was on time in picking us up for our discover diving experience. We had a lot of fun on the way there asked lots of questions and felt extremely comfortable with the responses given. When we arrived Pete was very informative and professional about the safety of scuba diving and ensured that all details were covered and any questions were answered and explained. Pete was always calm and relaxing as an instructor making the diving experience 100% stress free. Pete was always positive in making sure our first time diving was safe and an experience we will never forget. We conducted mandatory safety skills that were necessary for every diver to know. These skills were also explained and demonstrated before diving took place. Upon completing our under water safety skills we were able to start exploring the waters with Pete close to our side. We felt so comfortable and relaxed after the moment of nervousness set (being first time divers) it was amazing experiencing the water from underneath. We both recommend this company and will continue to use Blue Life Diving for our next trip to get our Open Water Certification. This company really prides themselves on the safety of the diver(s) as well as the experience for the diver(s).

kperusquia, Manager at Blue Life, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Allora! I am so glad you and Adrian had a great time on your first scuba diving experience. Thank you for letting us guide you and introduce you to this beautiful underwater world. Looking forward to having you back with Blue Life to complete your Open Water training! We hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip while in Mexico!

All reviews
"bull sharks"
in 12 reviews
"always felt safe"

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had a group of almost 20 people, some of us are divers, some of us snorkelers. Karla and Frank were able to accommodate us with ease! They are so nice and helpful, they really made the process of planning for a large group easy... which was great because it turns out planning for a large group is really hard!

Would dive with them again in a heart beat, but next time, we're going for Cenote's!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Frank G, Owner at Blue Life, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2015

Hi! I am glad you had such a great time with us. We cant wait to see you again!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

It was amazing, i really had the time of my life!! i hope to be back as soon as possible! I really enjoyed the divings at akumal, casa cenote and playa del carmen... My instructor Pete was great an very patient.

Thanks Frank and Karla, Blue Life is the best!! See u soon!!

Frank G, Owner at Blue Life, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2015

Hi Karen! I am glad you had such a great time with us. We cant wait to see you again!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We recently returned from a trip to Akumal and chose to dive with Blue Life after extensive research into reputable dive operations. I did my Open Water Diver certification and my wife did a refresher course. We also did a couple of days of guided diving afterwards. Frank and Karla are very professional and their communication is top notch. Our instructor and guide was Pete and he was extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We will definitely book with Blue Life again if we are ever back in the area.

Hi Wallace,

I am glad you like the training with us. It was out pleasure teaching you. Please come back to visit us soon!