i just spent two nights in playa del carmen. i decided to book a room that was close to everything i needed. this hotel fit the bill nicely. it is a short walk from the ferry and is right behind the ADO bus station so getting to and from either cozumel (via a $12 ferry ride) or cancun (via an $11 bus ride) is very easy and convenient. the hotel was reasonably priced and was very comfortable with a/c, ceiling fan, tv, and plenty of hot water. there is a restaurant onsite but as it was not open early enough for me,i had to eat elsewhere for brkfst. the beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. the bathroom was small and a bit run down but was not an issue. i probably would not stay here for an extended period of time but if you want a place right off 5th ave and close to transportation, this is it. i would stay here again. i stayed on the second floor and had zero issues with any bad smells as some other reviews have stated about the ground floor rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel characterized by a Mexican style created to meet the needs of the traveler who appreciates the best quality, privacy and personalized service in a world full of details with flavored Mexico. Hacienda del Caribe is a small hotel so that each of our 34 rooms have charm and personality. We invite you to discover Hacienda del Caribe where serving you is a privilege! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Hacienda del Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Caribe Hotel
- Hacienda Del Caribe Playa Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Del Caribe Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico