This hotel is right by fifth avenue which has tons of silver to buy, currency exchanges, and restaurants. It is the tourist section of downtown. This hotel is decent for the money with friendly staff. However, you have to be a traveler that is ok with some must and a little dirt to feel somewhat at home. The location is wonderful because it is a block and a half to the beach and one block from the ADO bus station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel characterized by a Mexican style created to meet the needs of the traveler who appreciates the best quality, privacy and personalized service in a world full of details with flavored Mexico. Hacienda del Caribe is a small hotel so that each of our 34 rooms have charm and personality. We invite you to discover Hacienda del Caribe where serving you is a privilege! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Hacienda del Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Caribe Hotel
- Hacienda Del Caribe Playa Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Del Caribe Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico