I stayed here earlier this year and loved it. From the cenote below the main building, the beautiful entrance and the proximity to the beach and 5th avenue.
The staff was amazing and along with the owner were great to talk with. All came armed with great suggestions and really made you feel comfortable at all times.
Loved my room and while at first I missed the TV, after about two days, I realized I was there to sit on the beach, not in my room. And in many ways it was nice to get away from the talking box.
My one note while staying here (about 10 days) is that only one night was there a club nearby where the noise bothered me...but I had no problems any other nights.t.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the unique geography and culture of the Mexican Caribbean, Hotel Tropical CasaBlanca embraces the simplicity of the beach life and shares this lifestyle with each of its guests. The architectural design, proximity to the beach, vast array of guest services and comforts, work together to sustain a forgotten entity; simple vacations, comforts and lifestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tropical Escape Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Casablanca Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Tropical Casablanca Playa Del Carmen
- Tropical Escape Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico