Clean room, clean bed.....that about raps it up!! Nothing fancy about this place (paid $60/night Mar-2013). My wife and I left our resort for 1 night to party in Playa. As other reviews mention, a "stone's throw" from the best night club's in Playa, 50 steps from 5th Ave, 1 block from CocoBongo's. Don't plan on any relaxing evenings here, but fantastic location if you are looking for some fun! The staff were kind and helpful. On the actual "star system", this place would rate a 1/2 star.....for someone looking for a cheap place for a weekend: 4 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the unique geography and culture of the Mexican Caribbean, Hotel Tropical CasaBlanca embraces the simplicity of the beach life and shares this lifestyle with each of its guests. The architectural design, proximity to the beach, vast array of guest services and comforts, work together to sustain a forgotten entity; simple vacations, comforts and lifestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tropical Escape Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Casablanca Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Tropical Casablanca Playa Del Carmen
- Tropical Escape Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico