This is our second time at the Hotel Alhambra. My wife and I escaped the stormy winter in Boston for a week in the sun and we immediately thought of the Hotel Alhambra. If you are looking for an oceanfront hotel, look no further. The staff is always warm and friendly and always greet you with a smile. You cannot beat the price of the room, the price includes a full breakfast (Mexican or healthy style) both were fantastic. The rooms are spacious and clean, open your windows and let the the sounds of the ocean put you to sleep. You are steps from the famous 5th avenue, remember to always negotiate price with vendors. You can save some money by taking the bus from the airport to Playa del Carmen bus station and its only a few minutes walk to Hotel Alhambra. I am already looking forward to out next trip there. " Save Travels"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carmen Hotel, an adults only Boutique Hotel located on the Beach in the center of Playa del Carmen, steps away for the World Famous 5th Avenue. The Carmen features Keel Restaurant and Beach Club and Deck 5, a Pool and Sky Bar, 5 stories above the beach offering the best views on all of Playa del Carmen! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Carmen Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alhambra Playa Del Carmen
- The Carmen Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico