We just completed our third stay at Hotel Labnah and find it to be an excellent value. Here's what we love about the place:
1. Excellent location - just 1/2 block to the beach and many rooms with ocean views
2. Attentive staff (Carlos is extremely helpful with anything you need)
3. Very clean
4. Excellent value
5. Quiet and peaceful with beautiful vegetation throughout the property
6. Small and intimate setting
The breakfasts that are included are just "so-so", but with that said, I highly recommend this quiet little hotel, especially for those on a budget. It's hard to beat LabNah for overall value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Playa del Carmen, betwen the popular 5th avenue and the Caribbean sea, it is decorated with elements typical of the region and with a replica of the "Arch of Lab-Na", archaeological site of Yucatan from wich take its name, that, in Mayan language means "Old House". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Labnah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Labnah Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico