We came from Italy and stayed ten days (Aug 9th to 18th) at Luna Blue. Everything fullfilled our expectation. A very charming and quiet place, rooms well furnished, mattress comfortable (only item to note the AC too noisy).
Very professional staff :both chamber maid,(room is perfectly cleaned up every morning )and door men( very nice guys too).
Tony and Cherie ready to intervene for any minor trouble you should get (also for just a clarification with car rental dealer).
Strongly suggestable also for very good ratio between quality and price.
Giancarlo and Bruna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen's popular north end, three short blocks from the beach and half a block from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of 5th Avenue. This boutique hotel features palapa-covered balconies, a sunken tropical garden swimming pool, a lush garden, and one of the most popular bars in town. The hotel offers free use of four beach clubs and various local discounts. American owners and their bilingual staff offer you personal attention during your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico