I definitely agree with the other reviews that this is a very pleasant, nice hotel with a beautiful garden and good location. Also Cheri and Tony were very nice and we especially appreciated Cheri's tips for things to do and places to eat. Unfortunately, we do have one complaint which is the price of our room. We stayed in the "tree top terrace" room with a private terrace which was $80 per night. The room is very basic, clean with air conditioning but nothing else. Once we got there, it seemed like our room really wasn't any different than the other cheaper rooms and we wished we were only paying $55 rather than $80 as we didn't really see what we were getting for $25 more a night. As I said, overall it was a great experience but I recommend the "standard" room as you really would be getting a great value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen's popular north end, three short blocks from the beach and half a block from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of 5th Avenue. This boutique hotel features palapa-covered balconies, a sunken tropical garden swimming pool, a lush garden, and one of the most popular bars in town. The hotel offers free use of four beach clubs and various local discounts. American owners and their bilingual staff offer you personal attention during your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico