My husband and I just returned from a six night stay at the Luna Blue Hotel and Garden.
Toni and Cheri make you feel totally welcome. Luna Blue is not a five star hotel, so if you're looking for a soft bed, fluffy towels and room service, please look elsewhere.
What you will find is a unique, boutique hotel that is perfect for folks who want to experience more of the local flavor and feel. We loved the rooftop lounging area. The room was quietly away from a lot of traffic but close enough to everything else. We had trails of small black ants in the bathroom, but nothing drastic. Everyone at Luna Blue were friendly and accomodating. They arranged transportation for us from/to the Cancun airport through a private company. I would recommend the Luna Blue for a unique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen's popular north end, three short blocks from the beach and half a block from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of 5th Avenue. This boutique hotel features palapa-covered balconies, a sunken tropical garden swimming pool, a lush garden, and one of the most popular bars in town. The hotel offers free use of four beach clubs and various local discounts. American owners and their bilingual staff offer you personal attention during your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, HotelsClick, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico