Tony and Sherri and the LB Hotel Team rock! Our stay at the Luna Blue was wonderful. Close to Mamitas Beach Club and all key attractions, yet, off the main drag so that you can get a good night's rest. The rooms were very comfortable, safe and clean. Toni and Sherri made us feel at home from the moment we arrived. The property is very quaint and has a very nice feel to it. I will be back as soon as I have the opprotunity. I have traveled extensively over the last 30 years and can say that this hidden find is so worth it's value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel & Bar. We bought a small Hotel and have turned it into one of the most popular boutique hotels around. Our small hotel is lush, intimate with 18 beach rooms, designed for travelers and a perfect to stay for more than a few days to explore the wonders and beauty of this magical area. Experience the real Mexico, . Only at the Luna Blue Hotel you will feel like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico