This isn't a fancy resort, but it's clean and is in a great location. It also has a nice courtyard area with small pool. If you can get one of the four loungers, it's very relaxing. It's only a few blocks from the beach and walking distance to many great restaurants. Cheri was great, offering lots of info when we arrived. It was the perfect place for us. Only negative was the minimal water pressure in the shower, but we managed to get clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen's popular north end, three short blocks from the beach and half a block from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of 5th Avenue. This boutique hotel features palapa-covered balconies, a sunken tropical garden swimming pool, a lush garden, and one of the most popular bars in town. The hotel offers free use of four beach clubs and various local discounts. American owners and their bilingual staff offer you personal attention during your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico