Just got back from a lovely stay at Luna Blue Hotel. Love the big filter water bottle--I didn't have to buy tons of water and lug it back to the hotel. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. The bar is fun with swinging chairs and fun decoration :). Love the staff -- Alex was so wonderful and friendly. Also love Frankie - orange cat. The pool was a perfect relaxing spot after scuba diving all day. The artwork is beautiful.
I highly recommend your stay here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel & Bar. We are a small Hotel and have turned it into one of the most popular boutique hotels around. Our small hotel is lush, intimate with comfortable 18 beach rooms adult-only, designed for travelers and a perfect to stay for more than a few days to explore the wonders and beauty of this magical area. Experience the real Mexico. Only at the Luna Blue Hotel, you will feel like home. All rooms at the Luna Blue Hotel have a garden view, covered outdoor balcony or seating area, air conditioning, a safe and free bottled water. Organic toiletries are provided in the bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and public areas. The Luna Blue Bar offers live music and exotic drinks under a palm-thatched roof. There are a coffee station, tea and homemade pastries, daily from 7:30 am - 10:30 am. Guests of the Luna Blue enjoy local area discounts and free privileges at certain beach clubs. The hotel’s multilingual staff provide a perspective planning tours and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico