Well that might not be a true state. If your looking for a Big all inclusive hotel keep looking, but if your looking for a charming, tropical, quiet, boutique hotel you have found it. You won`t find a television or phone in your room. You won`t be walking down long hallways passing people who can`t make eye contact. You will be walking into small piece of Playa paradise. This hotel is why many of us fell in love with playa years ago. The second you walk though the gate your in a small paradise. To your right is a small intimate swing bar where you can set on the swings with a tropical drink and listen to some great live entertainment. Tony loves his bar and has made it very welcoming to all. To your left will be the check in and information desk. Cheri and Tony have worked hard to make Luna Blue feel very welcoming the second you step though the gate. If you need help planning your day, finding a secluded beach, or a restaurant from gourmet to hole in the walls you in good hands at Luna Blue. They also have you covered in the mornings. Just walk down to the gardens in the morning and you`ll find fresh coffee, hot tea and a assortment of breakfast breads. You can set in the tropical gardens or by the pool and meet new friends. I find this a great way to start the morning. Talking with other travelers about places of interest, new beaches, or places to eat. I have made lifelong friends in this garden. Then there`s the rooms at Luna Blue. I prefer the treehouse rooms and find them to be clean, light and very airy. If you want privacy room # 9 is your room. Be warned, it`s on the very top floor and after a few of Luna Blues awesome drinks, it makes a very interesting, and fun journey back to your room. There is bottled water and a safe deposit box in your room. While Luna Blue isn`t right on the beach, no problem. You will have access to the best beach clubs in Playa ( Malmita still my favorite.) If you need to workout and burn off all that crappy eating Luna Blue has you covered. They have a discount card for 2 very nice gyms that are close by. So my friends. I`m not telling you what to do, but life is very very short. We need to take a little time to impress ourselves. So don`t put it off any longer get those airline tickets and book your room at Luna Blue hotel. Take some time to slow down, swim in the warm sea, walk on some of the best beaches on the planet, swim in a cenote, and set at the Luna Blue bar and toast your drink to a great life for yourself and send love to all the world. Some of us have done that for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen's popular north end, three short blocks from the beach and half a block from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of 5th Avenue. This boutique hotel features palapa-covered balconies, a sunken tropical garden swimming pool, a lush garden, and one of the most popular bars in town. The hotel offers free use of four beach clubs and various local discounts. American owners and their bilingual staff offer you personal attention during your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico