We had a quick stay here and it was fantastic. Alex at the front desk was a terrific host. The tropical, open-air feel of this hotel is alluring. The inside of the room was quite small and simple but it did not cost much so it was fine. There were pretty tropical flowers and birds here. I loved the complimentary bread in the morning, too. So delicious. We walked to spend the evening in the bustling town. The Playa area was perfectly safe. We booked CancunShuttle.com to drive us here and they were great, too. Highly recommended. Would be a neat place for a budget honeymoon, too. Get the treetop room if stairs are not a problem for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen's popular north end, three short blocks from the beach and half a block from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of 5th Avenue. This boutique hotel features palapa-covered balconies, a sunken tropical garden swimming pool, a lush garden, and one of the most popular bars in town. The hotel offers free use of four beach clubs and various local discounts. American owners and their bilingual staff offer you personal attention during your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico