Booked a last-minute trip to Playa and had another great stay at Luna Blue. From check-in with Alex to check-out at 4:30 in the morning the day of my departure, everything was very relaxing. The staff is so very friendly and accommodating. The man (not Mario, but forgot his name) on night duty the day of my very, very early morning departure made sure I was up and ready to go for my ride to the airport by 4:00 a.m.
Spent a full day reading by their gorgeous and relaxing pool area. So peaceful. I really could have sat down there by the pool every day of my stay because it is just such a relaxing and beautiful environment that Tony and Cheri have created there.
And, of course, can't forget hanging with Jorge, the bartender, in the evenings. Such a genuinely great person!
Thanks, Luna Blue, for another wonderful trip to Playadise! We will see you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen's popular north end, three short blocks from the beach and half a block from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of 5th Avenue. This boutique hotel features palapa-covered balconies, a sunken tropical garden swimming pool, a lush garden, and one of the most popular bars in town. The hotel offers free use of four beach clubs and various local discounts. American owners and their bilingual staff offer you personal attention during your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico