The wedding coordinator started it off with prompt/detailed service prior to our arrival. She eliminated all of the stress that comes with wedding planning. Every time we had a question, she would answer within the same day . . . it was amazing. When we arrived, we were greeted by name with champaign glasses. From start to finish, everyone and I mean everyone, had a smile on their face. We have never received service that great before, so it will leave a lasting impression on us for a long time. The resort really knows how to take care of you. We got the Secrets of Love wedding package and couldn't be happier with the choice. It was within our price range and gave us so much more than we ever dreamed we'd get in our wedding/honeymoon. The wedding was so beautiful and customized to our likes. The social hour had great food and then the dinner was amazing. That is another common theme throughout the week . . . great food! The wedding package also includes spa treatment and a romantic dinner on the beach and both were awesome. Our only complaint would be the rocky beach and ice cold swimming pool. I will give them a break on the cold swimming pool though as they were receiving unusually cold weather while we were there. There cold weather is high in the low 70's and lows in the 50's at night. It was sunny with highs in the upper 70's and lower 80's 6 of the 8 days we were there. I've seen better beaches but it didn't dampen our trip at all.
We had 18 guests for our wedding and everyone enjoyed their trip. There were several nights that we all had dinner together. Only one restaurant requires a reservation and yet we never had a long wait to be seated. I think the longest we waited was about 5 minutes. Now, we weren't able to all sit together but we all had tables close enough that it had the feel of eating together. Again, very friendly service everywhere we went.
Bottom line: We are sooooooo happy that we chose to do a destination wedding and we are equally as pleased that we chose Secrets Capri. We highly recommend this resort and we will probably celebrate our one year anniversary there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun, a proud unlimited luxury resort has received special recognition from the esteemed readers of Condé Nast Traveler Magazine in Mexico and AAA as a Four Diamond Award resort. Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun was awarded the Best for Romance and Best Luxury-World by the 2008 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards. Only TripAdvisor's hotel awards represent the opinions of millions of travelers. The winners were determined by a combination of the highest traveler ratings and the TripAdvisor Popularity Index, a measurement of overall traveler satisfaction. Situated five minutes from exciting Playa del Carmen and a short 35-minute drive south of Cancun International Airport, the world's second largest barrier reef lies just offshore, while underground rivers, caves and jungles lure adventure-lovers. Bordered by sugar-white beaches and the brilliant, crystal clear Caribbean Sea, this Preferred Club, Unlimited-Luxury, adults-only oasis truly embraces beauty and splendor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Mayan Riviera
- Secrets Cancun
- Secrets Capri Riviera Maya
- Secrets Hotel
- Secret Hotel
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Secrets Playa Del Carmen
- Riviera Cancun
- Hotel Secret
- Capri Riviera Cancun