My husband and I visited Secrets Capri for my 41st birthday and had an incredible time! The property is absolutely beautiful and they take great care to keep it well maintained. The service was the best that I have EVER had at an all-inclusive. Benjamin at the pool was extremely attentive, always bringing a refill before we were even finished and even anticipating my usual order of guacamole and chips for my afternoon snack- delivering it right as I was thinking that I was hungry. Anna always greeted us warmly each morning for breakfast and was a true pleasure to meet as well.
Carlos, Caroline and Jesus worked around the clock to provide activities for everyone and always had big smiles and warm laughter. My husband and I really felt like everyone at this resort truly cared that you were having an amazing escape.
Our room was immaculate. The food was amazing (and I usually don't expect 5-star food at an all-inclusive). Room service was available and SUPER FAST 24 hours a day.
I can't begin to say enough good things and highly recommend this resort to anyone who is considering a vaca in the Riviera Maya. Be sure to visit Tulum and Xel-Ha for a day's excursion that will take outside of the resort and into some local history and nature.
I would recommend getting an Ocean View Suite. These rooms were on the ground floor, facing the pool but with a beautiful view of the ocean. It was nice to be able to just slip back into your room through the sliding glass door if you needed to get anything or use the restroom while enjoying the outside activities all day.
The nightlife is HOPPING at this resort and we met alot of wonderful new friends on the dance floor. This resort definitely doesn't go to sleep when the sun goes down, but it was nice because you couldn't hear the disco from your room even though it may have been jumping at the time you wanted to go to bed. Just a perfect vacation all the way around.
PS- Be sure to feed the angel fish in the ocean at the resort. Great fun!!!!
We will definitely be coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun, a proud unlimited luxury resort has received special recognition from the esteemed readers of Condé Nast Traveler Magazine in Mexico and AAA as a Four Diamond Award resort. Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun was awarded the Best for Romance and Best Luxury-World by the 2008 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards. Only TripAdvisor's hotel awards represent the opinions of millions of travelers. The winners were determined by a combination of the highest traveler ratings and the TripAdvisor Popularity Index, a measurement of overall traveler satisfaction. Situated five minutes from exciting Playa del Carmen and a short 35-minute drive south of Cancun International Airport, the world's second largest barrier reef lies just offshore, while underground rivers, caves and jungles lure adventure-lovers. Bordered by sugar-white beaches and the brilliant, crystal clear Caribbean Sea, this Preferred Club, Unlimited-Luxury, adults-only oasis truly embraces beauty and splendor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Mayan Riviera
- Secrets Cancun
- Secrets Capri Riviera Maya
- Secrets Hotel
- Secret Hotel
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Secrets Playa Del Carmen
- Riviera Cancun
- Hotel Secret
- Capri Riviera Cancun