We just returned and stayed outbound for one night in the Deluxe room as we have two kids (9 and 13). The place is very tidy and well cared for. The staff very friendly and professional. The breakfast which was included allowed you to choose from 3 generous options on the menu- not just a cheap buffet set up. The beach is very pretty and there is free wifi throughout the hotel. We really liked it and were very comfortable at the hotel. If we return to Playa Del Carmen we would definately stay here again.
Thanks to the very nice staff who served us on April 25/26.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Maya is right on the beach and centrally located, just 1 block from 5th Avenue, the heart of activity in Playa del Carmen. Our unusual off-street location and beach-only entrance make us a very tranquil base from which our guests can easily explore all the shopping & nightlife of Playa, along with the other wonders of the Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Playa Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico