My wife and I just returned home from a 9 day stay at Playa Maya. We loved the hotel and the entire staff. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. The free breakfast everyday was great and fish tacos and burgers for lunch were outstanding. Our room was cleaned daily and we were given new bottles of water and fresh clean bath towels everyday. We were in 304, a Superior Balcony. The AC and the hot water were plentiful everyday. We always had chairs, towels and umbrellas for the beach and if we needed a drink or food order it just took the raise of a hand and somebody was there helping us out. In the evening, we could sometimes hear the music from Fusion but it didn't bother us at all or keep us awake when it ran late. The location is excellent for walks to 5th St. We had arrived expecting our stay to be wonderful based on all the previous reviews I had read and we were not disappointed in any way. All in all we had a great stay and would return there in a hearbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Maya is right on the beach and centrally located, just 1 block from 5th Avenue, the heart of activity in Playa del Carmen. Our unusual off-street location and beach-only entrance make us a very tranquil base from which our guests can easily explore all the shopping & nightlife of Playa, along with the other wonders of the Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Playa Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico