We stayed at Playa Maya from 3/12-3/22/2012. This was our second stay and was even more perfect than the first.
The original room we wanted was not available for the first few days, so we said we would just stay in the standard room-no problem. Upon arrival, we had been upgraded to the jacuzzi room. What a fantastic surprise!
Our room was always so clean---our cleaning person was in and out before we even noticed and the room always was spotless.
The waitstaff was wonderful and we are still thinking about those shrimp tacos. :)
One thing I want to talk about is how incredible the front desk staff has been to us. Always trying to teach us a little Spanish and going out of their way to always help.
We are returning the same time next year and staying at Playa Maya again!!! Thank you to Steve & all of the staff at Playa Maya!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Maya is right on the beach and centrally located, just 1 block from 5th Avenue, the heart of activity in Playa del Carmen. Our unusual off-street location and beach-only entrance make us a very tranquil base from which our guests can easily explore all the shopping & nightlife of Playa, along with the other wonders of the Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Playa Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico