Good: * In the center of Playa. Everything outside your door.
* Nice rooftop pool, each room had balonies that overlooked the action on the street.
* Reasonably priced.
Bad: * No one to help my senior traveling companions haul their luggage up 3 long flight of
stairs. It almost did them in trying to do it theirselves.
* Parking? Forget about it. This hotel has NO parking for the customers and street
availablity is impossible. Good luck with that.
* No outlets in the room. No lamps, only small wattage bulbs in the ceilings. No toiletries
unless you count a liquid soap dispenser in the shower filled with awful smelling
soap, but dont expect washclothes or face towels.
* The A/C, if its working sounds like a rattling train, but not loud enough to cover the
noise coming from all the drunks stumbling into and around your paper thin walls all
during the night.
* I could literally see into the hallway from inside my room thru the cracks along the
doorway. Floors were dirty and not swept, chairs on the patio were torn beyond
being able to actually sit in them.
Conclusion: There are too many other places to stay to deal with the nightmare of this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Playa del Carmen , Location, Location , Location, Why to stay near to 5th when you can stay just in it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Koox Caribbean Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Resort And Spa
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Caribbean Paradise
- Koox Caribbean Paradise Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico