We own a timeshare with the Sunset group which is a ripoff. Don't get sucked in since we have owned all we have gotten from them is excuses. The Fishermen is a smaller resort which was nice there were not many people there so that was nice. The food was the worst part of the trip. The menu is the same everyday!!! It never changes and there are no other restaurants in the hotel! The meal plan is expensive and not worth it. In addition to their menu not changing when we would order something they would be out of it and we had to order something different. We stayed in a studio with a pull out couch and it was disguisting there were stains all over it and they didn't not even provide a sheet to put over it. Their bar closes at 10:30 p.m. and it is a small resort so we went to bed early because there was nothing left do to after 10:30 p.m unless we went out. Overall our experiences with the Sunset have been terrible. For the amount of money we paid at this resort we could have gone to a nicer one run by a better company.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico