Given room with poor view, room 337. Hot tubs in spa not working. Steam room not working. Pool hot tub not working and was filthy. New chair cushions, but half of the chairs were taken to the new Sunset resort Tres Rios. Shortage of chairs. Sunset Resorts also buses in vacationers from Tres Rios to use the facilities. WiFi did not work in my room and was spotty in the lobby. Not the most comfortable of beds. Air conditioning worked but was very loud. Did not get a hot shower in 14 day. Gave the resort a punch list of 6 items needing repair in my room to fix before next vacationer arrived. Million dollar beach is about washed away. Only thing I found welcoming for a 13 time visitor was Marcheal and Anselmo who work tirelessly for the hotel guests. On checkout claimed I owed them $3300 pesos for spa service we did not use.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico