A very nice resort. We have owned here for 9 years & this is our first visit. Already booked for next year. Easy walking via beach or road to downtown. The meals are very good b ut pricey if you haven't purchased a meal plan. Very constant temperature and great water, only 30 yards from our ground floor room. Next time we will definitely convert cash to pesos. The exchange rate varied place to place from a high of 14 to $1 to 10 to $1 at gas stations. Prices are all posted in USD$ but pesos work much better. Staff is very friendly and most all waiters work downtown to give you that "special" deal. The bell captain, Marcial, is very knowledgeable. The whole Yucatan is a safe area, easy to drive in - watch for speed bumps, on ALL roads.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico