We recently spent two glorious weeks at Fishermen's in February. We have been going to Fishermen's for eight years and just love it there. When Marcial greets you upon arrival you really feel that you have arrived at a home away from home. He always remembers your name and will assist you with anything, anytime. He is a real gem! The grill chef, Sergio, is the best grill chef Fishermen's has had in a long time. The breakfast is excellent and is bacon available every day! Sergio not only speaks English well, but has a great personality. Ivan and his team of waiters are always anxious to please. Antonio, Adan and Valente go out of their way to serve you well. My husband and I have massages each week. I highly recommend Luis, who is absolutely wonderful. The setting is amazing and Luis does a great job. Fishermen's has a wonderful location, good food, and wonderful staff. The only drawback to a perfect vacation is the lack of umbrellas and uncomfortable, old chaise lounges by the pool.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico