My husband and i went down to Playa del Carmen for our "second honey moon" . We were not going down there with high expectations after readying the reviews, but i must say that it was beautiful. The place is small , only 60 rooms so if you are looking for something quiet this is the place for you. The food was.... OK.... you dont have that many options so it becomes repetitive same desserts and menus every day. Also, you only have two restaurants to choose from. As far as alcohol, i am not a good source since i dont drink that much so i didnt even know what i was missing hahaha. you get to kayak, snarkel (sp?) check out books, games etc for free so that was fun. The beach is absolutely beautiful and you can walk to a really nice long road full of gift shops , restaurants and night life if thats your choice . OH!! and how can i forget, many women walk around topless lol which if you are a conservative and newly wed you might not enjoy this place, i would recomend Hacienda Tres Rios, EXCELLENTTT!!!! 5 restaurants , excellent pools etc BUT the beach is not pretty at all - so choose wisely and as everyone says STAY AWAY FROM BUYING TIMESHARES :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico