I'm 32 and don't mind the party scene. But I strongly caution those that want peace and quiet to avoid this hotel. And if it's your only option, get something on the second or third floor. I stayed on the second floor for most my trip, and you could still hear beats thumping through to 6am. But with the fan and AC on, you could still get to sleep. On my last night I was in a bungalow on the ground level and the base was vibrating through my bed, and that cost be $71! Otherwise, rooms are clean, service is great and the hotel is on an ideal spot in the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colibri is located on the Beachfront of Playa del Carmen, close to restaurants, banks, shops, tour sites, fifth avenue -- the most visited commercial street in Playa --, and Cancun International Airport. It was designed to provide all comforts and services expected by the travelers of today at affordable rates. Our friendly staff & manager shall give response to your requests and needs as fast as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Colibri Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colibri Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Colibri Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Colibri Beach Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico