All reviews breakfast was delicious yoga retreat quiet hotel perfect hotel small pool every morning short walk to the beach mini fridge beach towels fresh fruit palm trees king bed abril ave caribe arturo quinta
Reviewed July 8, 2015

My husband, 13-year-old daughter and I stayed at the BRIC Hotel for 10 days and it was wonderful. I was glad to be a little removed from the loud party atmosphere of 5th avenue but still just a short walk to the beach. The breakfasts were splendid, the pool is lovely, the grounds are a wonderful little hidden treasure where I always felt comfortable and safe. The staff was warm and helpful and always available. I enjoyed chatting with Don Carlos, the handyman, at breakfast.

I didn't give it all 5 stars because (1) the wifi was not working when we arrived (they fixed it after a few days) and (2) there was only one available power outlet in the room, and none in the bathroom. Two other power outlets had lamps plugged into them, so you could either charge your phone or have light in the room. This seemed weird.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

The staff is the warmest most helpful you will ever find. This intimate boutique quaint hotel is close to everything. ..yet quie peaceful. The breakfast is amazing and the pool is so refreshing and clean.

1  Thank Shanteix
Reviewed May 13, 2015

I think Bric is one of the best places to stay in PDC in terms of location, service, price and amenities. The experience from booking through follow up once I returned home was wonderful.

The staff is great! Great communication from Abril during the booking process and a couple weeks prior to arrival she emailed to confirm the reservation. She was there to greet us upon arrival and during the stay was available for questions, reservations, etc. Maria was so sweet and friendly every morning with coffee and breakfast ready early. The included breakfast daily was delicious with fresh juice, coffee, fruit/yogurt/granola, toast, and whatever the daily special was ranging from french toast, chiliquiles, pancakes, etc.

The location was perfect on the north end and just off 5th a couple blocks from the beach.

They supply towels for the beach, water jugs for refilling water as needed, WIFI, a small pool. The rooms are super clean and the patio area very nice. We were able to store a bag of ice in their freezer for use during our stay. The beds are very comfortable too.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this lovely place! I will be back hopefully later this year!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank lynno8
Reviewed May 8, 2015 via mobile

We stayed in one of the apartments run by bric rentals - san Jose. The whole experience was excellent. The reception staff are so friendly and helpful. The apartment we stayed in was perfectly situated to enjoy all 5th street has to offer. Clean and all necessary amenities. I would definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2015

We stayed 5 nights at the Bric Hotel. Had a very nice stay. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were a reasonable size (2 adults and a child), and were clean. Pool area is small but nice. Breakfasts were very nice. Really good location just back from 5th Avenue, so close to shops, etc but also away from the noisy bars.

Date of stay: April 2015