I saw positive reviews in Expedia and decided to go for this hotel. For the price I paid, I was extremely happy. Room was small but clean, complete with a mini fridge, a plasma TV and full A/C. No bath tub, but the shower had good pressure. Bathroom is pretty funky looking.
The hotel is in good location, less than a block from 5th Avenue and one block away from the beach. Note that if you prefer quiet, this is not the place for you. At night, you can hear bars and clubs having loud music. And there's a construction nearby, which is unavoidable because there appears to be construction everywhere nearby the beach. So there's some construction noise in the morning.
To sum it up, I enjoyed my stay at Kinbe. Good location, friendly staff, ask the front desks for discounts. They will gladly help you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kinbe is a fusion of lush tropical garden setting with distinctly chic shape that gives a soaring charm in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. Close to the 5 Avenida, just 50 meters from the Caribbean Sea. The impressive reception, the particular pool, the stunning waterfall and the panoramic terrace are the enchanting of the hotel. The unique shape design of the rooms offers the guests a feeling that each room was designed especially for them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Kinbe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinbe Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Kinbe Playa Del Carmen
- Kinbe Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico