“Beautiful Condo with awesome roof patio, latest...”
other travelers have booked this property
The huge master suite features a premium king bed, feather pillows and 1,000 thread count sheets
There is summer and winter bedding for comfortable, deep, sleeps A door code instead of a key means less to lose at the beach. The door is solid tzalam wood.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
There is summer and winter bedding for comfortable, deep, sleeps
Your gourmet kitchen is large and modern, and built for entertaining.
It is equipped with a KitchenAid stand mixer and Henckel knives.
Solid surface counters and stainless steel appliances
A full-size electric oven and a pizza stone await your creative culinary skills.
Listen to some tunes on our surround sound while munching on some killer guacamole.
Or a freshly made batch of fresh lime margaritas.
The house contains an impressive collection of contemporary original artwork.
This is Healing Hands, an original spindle whorl carving from Coast Salish artist Joe Wilson.
Bring movies and music to enjoy, we have a Blu-ray player, an iPod dock, and 1080p.
A flat screen TV and stereo speakers are in the LR, to catch up on the news or hear a fave tune.
The tropical, serene guestroom features 1000-thread count sheets and and a premium king-sized bed
Let tropical birds be your alarm clock.
Original artwork on every wall.
The 3rd Floor patio is perfect for morning coffee and e-mails with the tropical birds
Or in the evening for a cocktail.
There is an electrical outlet and beautiful lighting here.
The view from the balcony, a shady oasis
Another original Jaime Fierro, an internationally recognized artist who lives in the Yucatan.
In this Manuel Zardain original, La Brujah de Veracruz flies overhead as her song is played below.
Double Bowl Pure Marble Sinks with Brushed Stainless Fixtures
Travertine Marble Raised Bowl Sinks
The Stainless Steel Rainshower is pure luxury after a hard day at the beach
Beautiful strip and tobacco-colored marble adorns the WC.  The towels are egyptian cotton.
The rooftop patio seats 2 to 12 beautifully
There is no better place in Playa to have a margarita in the evening
There is even a Weber BBQ
Toltec House welcomes well behaved pets with dog bowls and dog beds.
Upper Toltec House is the top two floors of a private home in a charming neighbourhood
A bouganvillea blooms year round
Tropical Flowers adorn the front yard
A huge grocery store is nearby. You may not need to go often, since the best produce comes to you.
Here's that private rooftop again.
The best place to watch the sunset.
Candles and onyx lamps provide even more ambiance.
Time to relax and breathe the tropical air.
Paradise awaits you.  What are you waiting for?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
alainbela...
Moncton, New Brunswick
“Beautiful Condo with awesome roof patio, latest amenities, and great location”
Reviewed May 5, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This beautiful condo is located four blocks from the beach. The distance is pleasant since it is away from the busy 5th Avenue. The house is air conditioned but is not necessary most of the times since there is a great breeze going through the house at all times. The rooftop patio was great!! The third floor back deck was peaceful and cool during the day. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was huge.

The owner Ursula was a great help during the booking process and during the months leading to our vacation. She patiently answered all of our questions. The booking was easily done through Trip Advisor. Ursula sent us a Welcome Package that provided us with all we needed to know about the property, even good local restaurants in the area.

Kelly, the property manager, was great!! She welcomed us on the date of arrival. She gave us a tour and explained everything we needed to know during our stay. She was also easy to reach and answered all our questions while we were in Playa. The house was clean and a cleaner was booked to come in every week with fresh sheets and towels. The house had everything you could need. Kitchen had all the items you could need to cook a meal. The house had a dishwasher, washer, dryer, BBQ. The house even had beach items: two chairs, a cooler bag, sun umbrella (small and big now....we bought a small one and left it). For rainy days (although we had none!!), there is also Apple TV available one the third floor, Netflix on the fourth, and Wifi throughout the house.

We really enjoyed our time at the house and will book the same condo next time we go to Playa...which may be next year.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Design of the condo and the property
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
WorkingHa...
San Diego, California
“Felt like home!”
Reviewed January 16, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We spent 20 days in Playa at this property and it was the smartest decision. We have never rented before but now we have two dogs and is not easy to find a pet friendly hotel so we found this gem.
Everything was absolutely perfect.
Location: We walked everywhere. So close to restaurants, supermarkets, beach, 5th ave is only 2 blocks...I am glad because we could burn it of the extra calories from all the margaritas.
Cleanliness: Absolutely spotless. Linens, towels, dishes...everything was like a 5 star hotel. Mari, the cleaning lady, was lovely.
Furniture and appliances: I am pretty spoiled when comes to kitchen gadgets and this kitchen had absolutely everything.
Overall this place was perfect for us and our dogs. The breeze goes through the house and you won't need AC, we only had turned on at night.
The house manager Kelli was a wonderful and kind person. My dogs got sick and she went out of her way to help us. I will never forget!! Thank you so much!!
Hopefully we can come back and if we do Toltec will be our choice...if available!!

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location!!
Liked least: the smell of mold in the kitchen cabinets
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mexico City, Mexico

casturtle
Wisconsin
“A Great Pick”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I've never stayed at someone's vacation house before so I don't have anything to compare this with. That being said I was quite impressed with the place. It was tastefully designed and I loved the art which added such ambiance to the house. The furnishings were great, appliances upscale, bathroom excellent with a rain shower that you will absolutely need and comfortable beds. It was the details that impressed me as well: great bath products things around that I was saying...oh, how nice! The kitchen was well stocked with appliances and doo dads. The location was great and I felt safe as a woman traveling sola. Close to everything you could want.

So why not the extra star you say? (Or maybe not.) I had a rocky beginning. There is only one bathroom and it is upstairs. So, I was going to stay upstairs but the air conditioning was not working well in the main bedroom where the great TV was. I could watch it during the afternoon if I wanted to but staying the night was just too warm for me. I sleep hot. If you like the heat and many do, this would be ideal...great bed, smart TV and bath all on one floor. The steps were narrow and the risers were extra high and not all the same height so I tripped on one step several times. So getting up in the night to use the bath was rather a nuisance.
The downstairs TV was difficult to use. It took me two days of emails to figure it out. I'm a boomer and did not know from Apple TV or a receiver. The TV was mostly in Spanish but it did have Netflix which I dearly love and wanted to receive it downstairs because I'm traveling alone and it's complany/entertainment. I read as well but not all the time. The design of the living room is a bit awkward making a tricky TV (for me) not as comfortable seating wise as I would have liked. None of these were deal breakers however.

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The overall quality of the property and ease with communicating with the owner.
Liked least: The heat in late March and having to deal with three different ac's turning them on and off from room to room.
Traveling group: Solo

BC, Canada
Reviewed March 4, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing