“Ground Floor Unit A 101”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Playa del Carmen
Natz Ti Ha Condominios
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We have stayed at this unit the last several years in February to escape our cold winters. My kids call it their Mexico House!! It is the most peaceful escape we have ever found. You are completely safe and the kids can play without a worry. The pool is beautiful and always well maintained. With the beach a short stroll away we have built some amazing sand castles. We love the fact you do not need a car as you can get anywhere you want on foot a very cheap taxi ride away. The perfect family getaway. The ground floor units also offer great paitos for outside dining or entertaining.

Room Tip: Ground floor units are great for easy access to everything.
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank Alcia W
There are newer reviews for Natz Ti Ha Condominios

Reviewed January 18, 2012

My husband and I took my mom, two sisters and niece on our summer vacation and we had a blast! We normally opt for a hotel but took a chance on a 3 bedroom condominium and it was the best decision we could have made. Beds are super comfy. The place is quite cozy! Playa del Carmen has amazing restaurants but we did enjoy some home cooked meals (kitchen is fully equipped)! Will definitely be back! Security on premises made us feel safe throughout our visit. Thank you!!

• Stayed: July 2011
4  Thank Charnica
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I was at Natz ti ha for 3 weeks in Jan/Feb 2011 .I took my parents with me as they have never been to Mexico before. The complex, the condo (K301) and the tenants were amazing.The condo was amazingly furnished and the complex was always kept clean. The security guards and maintenance staff were always there to help if i needed a hand with anything or directions to a restaurant. With its close proximity to the beach and shopping and restaurants just around the corner it has everything. I would recommend that anyone going to Playa del Carmen look into staying at Natz Ti Ha .
Cant wait to go back again!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Mikestu22
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We have stayed at Natz Ti Ha many times and love the beautiful condos with their more traditional tile work and architecture. We like a ground floor unit as the patio is like another room for barbequeing and eating outside and just relaxing. It's great for families. THe pool is very close to all the condos and has good shallow areas at both ends for little kids. The best beach in Playa is just half a block away. Rates are reasonable. Now that the main street of restaurants has moved north, you can walk just a couple of blocks to a variety of wonderful restaurants and shops. We recommend Natz Ti Ha highly!

Room Tip: I like the ground floor units for the patios. Upper floors have terraces, also very nice.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mhfein
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Even though we had a car, we found once we were in our unit A101, we had no need for it. We were able to walk everywhere to dine, shop and take the ferry to Cozumel.
At no time, did any of my family (my husband and 2 grown children) feel unsafe. The security problems of the past have obviously been corrected. Our car was parked outside the gates and was watched by the security guards. Even though we could not communicate in Spanish, we brought them snacks and cokes as appreciation for helping us unload our luggage and groceries.
We went to the Mega store and stocked up on snacks and breakfast for our week's stay. The condo is very well furnished, even to beach towels and beach chairs!
It was wonderful having 2 full baths plus a washer and dryer in our unit and a beautiful patio where we had our morning coffee.
I would recommend staying here for a fun week of beach, snorkeling, fine dining and family time.

Room Tip: A 101 is my choice with it's huge patio set in a jungle-like atmosphere.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank JBernard20
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We stayed in condo C101 from 26-31 December. This was our first trip to Mexico and I was unsure about renting a condo versus staying an an all inclusive. After lots of research, we (thankfully) decided to go the condo route. I travelled with my husband, son (1) and daughter (6).

I had spoken with Scott, the condo owner, several times on the phone and via email. He was always prompt in his replies and more than helpful in anwering our questions regarding what we should do, where we should eat, etc. I already had a good feeling before we got there.

We took the ferry over from Cozumel, and based on the directions from Scott, we easily guided our cab driver to the entrance. I recognized it from the pictures online, but the pictures really don't do the facility OR its proximity to the beach justice! The complex is beautiful, and the beach--steps away--is gorgeous! We were on the ground level (great for us, our daughter has cerebral palsy) and the lush setting was just beautiful. Their condo is on the corner, by the pool, but with all the vegitation, I felt like we were secluded. In fact, during the whole week we only saw or heard a handful of people, although I know most of the units were full. The pool is very nice, but we never even stuck our feet in! We have pools in Ohio!

The condo was much bigger than I expected. The master bedroom is huge and the bed is good. The spare bedroom was plenty big for our daughter to be in the bed and our son to be in a porto-crib (provided by the complex). The bathroom was very nice, we had more than enough hot water and there were tons of shelves to store all of our things.

The kitchen had everything we could need and more. When we go back, we plan on doing more cooking, but this trip we used it more for beverage and snack storage. The living and dining rooms were plenty big for 4 and would accomodate a few more people. But with such nice weather, we never used the inside tables! The patio is the real scene stealer. There was a large dining sized table, with 6 chairs. Even with all of that and the pool/beach equiptment and a grill, there was still plenty of room on the patio.

The condo also had 2 umbrellas, 2 beach chairs and plenty of beach toys. We used all of them everyday. Having small children with us, the umbrella was imperative. We were able to "set up camp" anywhere on the beach with ease.

The condo is located toward the north end of town and 5th Avenue. When reading about the condos on TA, I pictured a walk to get into town--that's really not true. Even with our daughter, who walks very slowly, it was only a 3-5 min walk to some very good restaurants (and the walk was through a very nice, very well-lit street) and then another 3-5 min walk to get to the pedestrian zone on 5th. That was a nice surprise. We walked several times down from 38th all the way to 4th--with our daughter in tow. My husband took a walk down the beach one day and said that there is no way he would ever want to stay south of where we were--too many people--and we like a crowd! The feeling of being away from most of the tourist traps, yet still close to the action was very appealing to us.

The security staff and the property manager were wonderful. We got in early and were allowed in and they helped get us setteled. The security was basically the same the whole time we were there, so we got to know them and the cute security dog, too! At no time did I feel even the slightest bit of unease. We felt safer there than in most other cities we have visited in the US and EU.

We are already making plans to go back to Natz Ti Ha next year over Winter Break, this time bringing family and friends along. I can't reccomend this complex--and C101 in particular, enough.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank Chesley E
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Staying in L301 again this year - I'm updating my review mainly because a couple of the negative points I noted in last years review look to have been addressed and it's only fair that I make comment on that. Obviously we really liked the apartment and we've come back here again for Xmas and New Year. Last year the water pressure in the showers was really nonexistent, this year it's fantastic, no complaints there now at all. Also, the internet seems (touch wood) more reliable than it was. There's now also an extra leather couch in the lounge area which gives better seating for groups than before. Again, really impressed by this property. One thing we really have noticed though is that the beach is much busier this year, and the area in general seems more lively with a lot more noise at night. There is now a jetski hire business operating right at the entry to the beach and the beach is pretty busy, whereas last year it was quite quiet. Also we're noticing live band noise at night - possibly from the restaurant on the corner, whereas last year this was a very quiet area to stay in. So we think maybe the 5th Ave hustle and bustle is reaching a little further north. We would probably prefer a quieter location next year, but if you're here to party, then this is a fantastic location, easy walking to Mamitas/Kool Beach etc, plenty of buzz down on the adjacent beach, but good privacy when you want it as well. Thumbs up!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple