“Beautiful beach day”

Mamita's Beach Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are undoubtedly the Mexican Caribbean beach club par excellence. With 650 ft. of the best beach in Playa Del Carmen, we provide services and comforts of first quality to our guests: modern restrooms equipped with air-conditioning, showers, kids pool, an area with massage service, and 300 deck chairs and 100 beach umbrellas for rent, towels as well, a boutique where you can buy beach accessories and souvenirs (Mamita's Store - Gift & Clothes), parking lot with valet parking, Wi-Fi service and private security. You can have breakfast and/or lunch at Mamita's Restaurant which is open 365 days a year and can host 100 dinner guests. Our menu offers an important variety of meals for all tastes, and a bar with delicious drinks and cocktails, national and imported drinks.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Mamitas is very "south beach" like so we enjoyed it alot... we got VIP beds with bottle service and had an awesome day. The food was good and there was lots of security (its a public beach) so we felt safe and didn't feel like our stuff would get stolen

1  Thank lilbee1125
Write a ReviewReviews (1,348)
All reviews
in 13 reviews
"tequila"
"riviera"

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I travel to Playa every year and have for several years. I am not sure what has preempted the changes at this beach club in allowing you to use their umbrellas, but after paying to use one, they wouldn't allow us to, stating the winds were too strong. The adjacent beach club was using umbrellas so we moved over to that beach club. I will never go to this beach club again. To make matters worse, after charging me for beach equipment that they wouldn't allow me to use, they charged us $28 for the two drinks we ordered before we left. Horrible service. Horrible value.

3  Thank Khosler88
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Hip and happening, the beach club is the place to be. Gave it a good review because this place is a hot spot. Don't go for the food or cocktails, you will be disappointed.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Good food, drinks, and view!! The prices were not to much and you cold see all the way to Cozumel!! A little bit of heaven.... Go for the food, a drink, or the views. No way you will be disappointed!!

2  Thank ttocsnodrog_2000
See more reviews
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Mamitas is popular due to its long standing reputation for being on a gorgeous stretch of beach and having decent food and drink. Service is generally good, sometimes slow, but never frustratingly slow. The house music can be loud if your chairs are located in the back row but in order to get front row seating you'll need to arrive when they open at 8am. Mixed drinks (kind of weak) are $95 (pesos) and beer was $40-50 (pesos) I believe. Two chairs and an umbrella was $70 (pesos). I probably wouldn't have chosen to spend the day here but it was so close to my condo and I was so very lazy that one day. We had a good time nonetheless and if another lazy day struck, I'd probably bite the bullet and pay the prices.