My husband and I booked this little hotel on our last trip to PDC from 6/6/14- 6/1-/14. The hotel is small and nicely located. Overall we loved the hotel. The staff was great. Yanina was by far the highlight of our stay. She was so caring, friendly and polite. Her attitude made us feel incredibly welcome and comfortable. When we arrived to the room we were blown away! It was beautifully decorated for our honey moon. They put local flowers and chocolate on the bed, and they even had placed a bottle of champagne right beside it.
- Yanina at the front desk was AMAZING!
- Small and cute little hotel, everything was neat and clean
- Delicious breakfast was included
- The room had a ceiling fan which we loved
- They gave us coupons to get a free beach umbrella and chairs at Mamita's Beach, which was at a walking distance from the hotel
- Mamita's beach was great
- There is no parking, so you have to find a street spot around the hotel (particularly hard at night when all the few spaces are taken).
- The hotel location was very good, as it was near the 5th avenue and close to the beach. On the same coin, since that are is so busy most of the time, you will hear some music in your room. Just make sure you close the door and the balcony and turn on the ceiling fan, then you should be fine. The noise did not bother us at all.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone visiting Playa and will come back to it in a heartbeat. Having a parking lot would make this hotel just perfect, as every time we go to Playa we do have to rent a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riviera del Sol is an outstandingly beautiful hotel located in Playa del Carmen. Here you will enjoy a peaceful atmosphere accompanied by the warm, friendly, and courteous service the Mayan Riviera is famous for. Riviera del Sol is designed exclusively with your relaxation and comfort in mind. Each room has a private patio or balcony overlooking the pool and stunning garden area. Whether it’s just the two of you or your entire family, you will find that staying at Riviera del Sol is a truly exceptional experience - Welcome to the magic that is Riviera del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riviera del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Del Sol Hotel
- Riviera Del Sol Playa Carmen
- Hotel Riviera Del Sol Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico